-725 Points Loss Reached in EUR/NZD Sell Signal

EUR/NZD Analysis : 

EUR/NZD is moving up and down between the specific price ranges.

Breakout happened at the bottom zone of the range.

After the confirmation of breakout, EUR/NZD Sell signal is given.

Due to the Positive news release of EUROPEAN GDP(QoQ), EUR has went up in short time.

Here, the fundamental news makes the EUR to get stronger in short time. This has created a spike and reached the stop loss price.

This time fundamental wins, technical failed.

we strongly believe the EUR/NZD still have chances to move down technically.

NOTE : In forex market, technical have 80% chances to win, fundamental wins only 20%.

We are on the major winning side of technical analysis, please be patience and wait for next good opportunity signal.

Finally, EUR/NZD reached the stop loss price.

Please don’t trade forex market all the time, trade forex only at good opportunities by joining with forex gdp signals.

Are you interested to receive more good opportunity forex trading signals like this from forex experts ? Join now to Supreme or Premium signal service here : https://forexgdp.com/forex-signals

Do you want to ask any questions to our forex experts, click here to contact now or mail us to support@forexgdp.com

Thank you.

 

FOREX GDP

Forexgdp.com was started by a young and vibrant team to provide High Quality Forex services exclusively to all type of traders around the world. Forex GDP team worked with major banks, Financial Institutions and various Forex brokers as Forex Dealer, Fund Managers, Trading Platform Administrator, and many other different positions in Forex Trading Companies. Try our Free service now to know their quality trades.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *