General reminder to all Forexgdp Traders
Due to UK General Election on June 8 (Tomorrow), All GBP pairs will make big movements on this week. Forex Brokers reduced the leverage on client’s trading accounts due to the effect of this “UK Election”.
How to save yourself from those big moves ?
1) Don’t trade with high lots.
2) If you have any open orders, you can hedge your trade orders.
3) Don’t place pending orders.
Important note : During this Election, The following bad conditions may happen to your trading account. Please beware of it !
1) If market goes against your trade order, Your Stop loss will not be triggered due to lack of liquidity. You may get more losses.
2) Your Pending orders may not work (or) your pending order will get executed at very expensive price.
We believe, the above information is useful for you. It saves your Money, Time and Energy. You can share this message to your trading friends for helping them too.
We will keep updating you more useful information about Forex Trading regularly. We care you and want you to trade forex market in a Successful way.
Save your time on Analyzing the market, Start to Learn, Trade Forex market in a technical ways with the help of Forex Experts team.
Don’t Trade forex market all the time, trade forex only at good opportunities available in the market.
Get more Good Opportunity Technical Trade Signals at “Premium” (or) “Supreme” Signal Plan. Join here : forexgdp.com/forex-signals
If you are interested to learn Technical forex strategies, please click here to contact now.
Thank you !