Tue, Jun 18, 2024

PTC Industries Soars, Raymond Lands Major Project, Jubilant Hits Store Milestone
5 mins well spent

PTC Industries: PTC Industries Stock Soars 5% to All-Time High on ‘Make in India’ Defence Initiative

The PTC industries claimed Government Make in India Project for manufacturing Specialised Defence and Aerospace equipments, by joint venture with HAL, Bharat Dynamics. Government Funding cost is Rs.53 cr accounts 75%, remaining 25% accounts for this Joint Venture numbers. This company reported 60% net profit in FY2024, Sales rose to 16% in this FY 2024.

PTCIL Market price has broken Ascending channel in upside

PTCIL Market price has broken Ascending channel in upside

PTC Industries’ shares surged over 5 percent to reach an unprecedented peak of Rs 11,753 each on June 11. This surge follows the company’s engagement in a special purpose vehicle (SPV) under the government’s ‘Make in India’ initiative, designed to bolster the defense and aerospace sectors.

Since the beginning of this year, the stock of this metal components manufacturer has skyrocketed by 93 percent, significantly outpacing the 6 percent rise in the benchmark Nifty 50 index.

PTC Industries specializes in the supply and manufacture of earth-moving equipment, forklifts, machine tools, pumps, and spare parts. Additionally, it exports stainless steel castings and non-ferrous alloys.

Raymond Shares

Recent Developments

In a recent exchange filing, PTC Industries announced its collaboration with leading defense entities under the Defence Testing Infrastructure Scheme (DTIS) to support the ‘Make in India’ initiative. This collaboration aims to develop a greenfield defense testing facility at the Lucknow Node of the Uttar Pradesh Defence Industrial Corridor.

Project Details

The facility, named the ‘Advanced Materials (Defence) Testing Foundation,’ is a joint venture among key industry players, including Hindustan Aeronautics, Bharat Dynamics, Mishra Dhatu Nigam, Yantra India, PTC Industries, and the Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority, which is providing the land. The Government of India will cover 75 percent of the project’s Rs 53 crore cost, with the SPV members funding the remaining 25 percent.

“This state-of-the-art lab, one of its kind globally, marks a significant milestone in enhancing testing capabilities for advanced materials like Titanium and Super Alloys, ensuring superior quality and compliance with stringent defense standards,” stated Sachin Agarwal, Chairman and Managing Director of PTC Industries.

Financial Performance

In Q4FY24, PTC Industries’ net profit rose by 60 percent year-on-year to Rs 14 crore, while sales increased by 16 percent YoY to Rs 72 crore.

Conclusion

PTC Industries’ recent strategic initiatives and robust financial performance have driven significant stock price appreciation, reflecting strong market confidence in its growth trajectory and contributions to the defense and aerospace sectors under the ‘Make in India’ initiative.

Raymond: Raymond Shares Up 2% as Subsidiary Secures Rs 2,000-cr Realty Project

The Raymond Subsidiary of realty company bags another project and estimated revenue of Rs.2000 cr in the Bandhra east, Mumbai. This company has already concluded the Gross Development value of Rs.7000 cr in all projects including ongoing projects.

Raymond Market price is moving in Ascending channel and market has reached higher high area of the channel

Raymond Market price is moving in Ascending channel and market has reached higher high area of the channel

Shares of Raymond Limited surged 2 percent to Rs 2,600 in morning trading on June 11 following the selection of its real estate arm, Raymond Realty, for the redevelopment of another residential project in Bandra East, Mumbai.

Key Points

Revenue Projection: Raymond Realty estimates that the project will generate a revenue of more than Rs 2,000 crore over its duration. Previously, the company had signed three joint development agreements in Bandra, Sion, and Mahim, with an estimated revenue potential exceeding Rs 5,000 crore.

Project Details: Spread across 2 acres, the project is strategically located in one of Mumbai’s most sought-after residential areas. It is expected to yield revenue in excess of Rs 2,000 crore over the project period.

Approval Process: Raymond Limited stated that it will pursue the project after obtaining all necessary internal and external approvals. This aligns with the company’s growth plans for real estate development in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.

machine tools

Gross Development Value (GDV): With the addition of this project, the estimated GDV of projects under execution in Mumbai City will be approximately Rs 7,000 crore.

Market Reaction

Raymond shares have rallied nearly 50 percent since the beginning of the year.

Conclusion

Raymond Limited’s real estate arm’s selection for another residential project in Mumbai has driven a surge in its stock price. The company anticipates significant revenue generation from this project, further bolstering its presence in the real estate development sector. With a robust pipeline of projects and positive market sentiment, Raymond shares continue to demonstrate strong performance in the market.

Jubilant Food Works: Jubilant Foodworks Rises as Domino’s Pizza Chain Surpasses 2,000 Stores

The Jubilant Foodworks reported 2000 stores opened in the India and it is the new milestone for this company. The company have plan to open another 180 stores in India in this year. First 500 stores opening time takes 16 years, next 500 stores opening time is just 29 months. How far is Company growing in the India with 2000 outlets for Pizza store. Net profit rose to 7X times of Rs.208 crore from Rs.28 Cr in the last year. Revenue rose to 23.5% as Rs.1572 cr.

JUBLFOOD Market price is moving in Ascending trend line and market has rebounded from the higher low area of the pattern

JUBLFOOD Market price is moving in Ascending trend line and market has rebounded from the higher low area of the pattern

Jubilant Foodworks’ shares saw a 1 percent increase to Rs 528 per share on June 11 after its Domino’s Pizza quick-service restaurant chain surpassed the 2,000-store mark in India.

Key Points

Stock Performance: Over the past three months, the stock of Jubilant Foodworks, a food service company, has surged by over 15 percent, outperforming the Nifty 50 index, which rose by 4 percent during the same period. The stock previously hit a 52-week high of Rs 586 per share on December 22, 2023, and a low of Rs 420 on March 14, 2024.

Domino’s Milestone: With the launch of its 2,000th store in India, Domino’s Pizza has become the first Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) to achieve this milestone in the country. India is now Domino’s number one market outside the US, and the last 500 restaurants were opened in a record time of only 29 months.

Customer Benefits: Earlier this year, the company announced free delivery on all orders worth more than Rs 150 as part of its ongoing commitment to providing value to customers.

Growth Plans: The management aims to add another 180 Domino’s stores in the current financial year.

Store Milestone

Financial Performance: In the March-ended quarter, Jubilant Foodworks witnessed a significant increase in net profit, growing 7 times to Rs 208 crore from Rs 28 crore in the year-ago period. Revenues also rose by 23.8 percent year-on-year to Rs 1,572 crore in Q4FY24. Additionally, revenue from operations in the international market totaled Rs 2,427 million, primarily due to a two-month revenue contribution of Rs 2,174 million from Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Georgia.

Market Outlook

Future Expansion: Domino’s Pizza India opened its first store in New Delhi in 1996 and currently serves over 200 million pizzas annually through 2,000 stores spread across 421 cities. The accelerated expansion, with the last 500 stores added in just 29 months, reflects the brand’s commitment to growth in India.

International Operations: The company’s revenue from international operations received a boost, mainly due to contributions from Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Georgia.

the impressive performance of Jubilant Foodworks, particularly with Domino’s Pizza’s expansion, underscores the company’s strong market presence and growth potential in both domestic and international markets.


Don’t trade all the time, trade forex only at the confirmed trade setups

Get more confirmed trade signals at premium or supreme – Click here to get more signals , 2200%, 800% growth in Real Live USD trading account of our users – click here to see , or If you want to get FREE Trial signals, You can Join FREE Signals Now!

Also read

85% Offer for Signals

X