Latest Market Updates
Forex Trading Videos
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. elected as a 46th President of the United States on Saturday defeating President Trump and the oldest man sworn into office.
What are Forex Trading Signals? How does it work?
Forex signals are the live indication of Buy or Sell trading opportunities in the currency pair with entry price, take profit and stop-loss price.
Live Forex trading signals from well-experienced traders will help you to increase your trading profits successfully.
Let’s say if you want to make a profit in Buy EURUSD trade, you can’t make profit by simply placing the Buy trade on your forex account.
You always need to do a deep market research analysis for taking the trades at good opportunities.
Failing to do market research analysis properly will hit your trading account with big losses. Sooner or later you may face big losses if you are careless about understanding the market conditions. With the Internet being so easily accessible and quick, there are now thousands of personal loan lenders and accountants and certified accountants willing to freelance as a second source of income.
Market conditions will get changed very often from Uptrend to Downtrend, Downtrend to Uptrend (or) UP or DOWN trend to Sideways trend. Whatever the trend is, you should have to be aware of the market trend always.
Types of Forex Trading Signals
The Forex Trading Signals are given in different ways:
1) Manual Forex Signals – Real Forex trader who analyse the Forex market manually will send you the signals (Recommended)
2) Indicators – The Signal is generated by a forex trading indicators showing you the buy or sell signals in your trading platform (Not good if you don’t know the formula and algorithms behind your forex indicators)
3) Automated Forex Robot – Signal sent and executed automatically on your trading account. (Dangerous if you don’t know how it works)
Let’s see why Manual Forex Trading Signals give you great profits than other types of forex signals.
Why Manual Forex Trading Signals are better than others?
Manual trading signals are given by human beings in real-time.
The Real Forex Trader who analyse the forex market manually using the technical analysis, fundamental analysis, News analysis will send you the forex signals to your WhatsApp, Email, SMS, Telegram, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, etc.
The Manual Forex Trading signals are the best forex signals type only if the Signal provider sends you the trading signals with the technical chart analysis for helping you to understand why they giving you buy signal or sell signal to make a profit.
If the forex Signal provider just sends you only the signals without any technical chart analysis or reasons, it might be a scam or not safe for you to trade.
You simply can’t believe someone who just sends you the plain forex signals without any technical reasons behind it. Never follow the forex signals given with unknown reasons or improper analysis.
Pros of Manual Forex Signals
1) Trading account in your Full Control
2) Manual Signals provided by the good analyst are more accurate in nature
3) Changes in Trend are easily identified earlier by Experienced Analyst.
4) You will know the technical analysis and reasons behind each and every manual trade given by the manual forex signals provider. This helps you to trade with confidence on your forex account.
5) The choice to follow or not follow the signal is up to your wish. If you are not confident, don’t need to follow that signal. if you are confident in some signal, you can follow it. You have full freedom to follow or Unfollow the trade signal.
6) Improves your Trading skills – The signals with technical analysis chart and market news updates will really improve your trading skills in real-time.
Cons of Manual Forex Signals
1) Your emotions decide your profit/loss while you trade manually. But, a good forex signal provider who gives you the signals with technical chart analysis and guidance will really help you to place the trade on your forex account with full confidence.
2) Lack of discipline in trading leads to heavy loss. such as placing high lot manually without following money management.
3) Doing Over Trade or following more signals provider will lose all your money soon.
4) Closing the trade Earlier in Profit, but running the losing trade for a long time without following the signal provider stop-loss price will give heavy losses on your trading account. Trade always with stop loss whenever you trade on your own (or) you follow other signals provider.
Stop loss is used to limit your loss, not to lose all your money in the trading account.
How can I believe this manual Forex Signals Provider?
This is the right question to ask. First, check the free forex signals using your demo account for at least a few days to 3 months. if you are satisfied with their free service, then you can subscribe to their paid forex signals.
Next check their forex signals performance history to know more about their past performances in signals. Most of the forex signals provider shows the live account on Bogus (Dupe or Fake) forex brokers and some of them shows their performance like manual editing in the trading statement.
Please don’t believe the people (or) Companies who showing you the live trading account statement as a proof for getting money from you.
Nowadays, most of the Scam Forex Brokers focus on looting the money from people faster, Scam Forex Brokers help Marketing people to create a Fake Live trading account with good profit history on their broker to bring more customers to their brokerage. Don’t fall on this trap.
If you want to believe any traders or Companies, wait and see their Live opening and closing of trades with stop loss and take profit (or) Ask to the trader (or) Company for trading signals with stop loss and take profit, then check yourself by trading their signals on your demo account for few days until you get confident on their live forex signals service. Finally, in this way, You can find out the good and genuine companies in this industry.
Get Best Forex Signals with Technical Chart Analysis – Join Free now
Best Forex Signals with Live Technical Chart Analysis
Online Forex Trading is an easy way to make money from anywhere in the world. You just need to buy the currency at a low price and sell it at a high price to earn money. But most of them don’t trade properly.
Trading forex signals online is like buying anything from Amazon at a cheaper price and selling it back at a higher price to earn profits.
For saving Money, Energy, Time on Analyzing the market, A good forex signals provider really helps you to gain profits in trading.
Please Don’t trade all the time, trade only at Perfect trade setup.
20+ Years Experienced Traders Team are here to help you for taking the trades only at best trade setup.
Please note: It is better to do nothing instead of taking wrong trades, we focus on providing you forex signals only at good trade setup.
Each trade signal is given to you with fundamental and technical analysis chart which helps you to understand why our analyst team has given the Buy signals and Sell Signals. Now, you can trade with confidence using our Signal service.
If you like to receive forex signals at good trade setup, Try our Free forex signals
If you want additional important forex signals at best trade setup, try our Premium or Supreme forex signals plan.
How to Handle Emotions in Forex Signals Trading?
😛 😥 😯 👿
1) While you holding your trade positions, the market will always keep moving up and down. During this time, most of the beginners in forex market show their emotions (happy, sad, angry,…) depend on market movements. Please learn how to manage your emotions while trading on your own as well as with forex signals provider.
2) Trading Psychology: Human Beings are Emotional Creatures in the world. we all have emotions (happy, sad, angry, envy, etc.…) We need to manage our Emotions while trading using forex signals.
3) As we all know, Money is the most important thing in Human’s life. The most important things in the world are always combined with emotions. Traders are all here in the Forex market to make and see more money in their life. That’s the reason, Trader’s are more emotional while trading.
How to Overcome the Emotions while Trading Forex Market?
1) To overcome emotion while trading, just move your Stop Loss price to entry price if the market goes positive on your trade.
If the market goes negative, you should not worry about reaching the Stop Loss price. Because, you must understand that: Stop Loss is used for Limiting the Losses, not to lose all your money in a single trade, So, please don’t take more risk on a single trade by placing high lot.
Take only the limited small risk on each trade. In our forex signals, we will teach you how to trade properly for making profits without risk.
2) Invest only the affordable money in the forex market to trade with less emotions.
Avoiding emotions 100% completely is impossible. We are not a “Monk” to live without emotions, just a normal Human Being filled with emotions (Happy, sad, angry, worries, envy, etc …) You need to change your mind from Normal human being to Trader mind by learning the forex trading in a correct way.
Trading with Fixed Commitment Push you to Fail
The reason is “Forex Market is not going to make a fixed movement all the time”.
Example: if you are trading with EUR/USD, someday you can make +50 pips profit, someday you will make +80 pips profit and some other day you will make +30 pips profit, but, you can’t make fixed +80 pips profit all the day. It’s a very important fact, most of the beginners don’t understand until they lose all their money. Solution: Please trade forex market without expectations and trade only at good opportunities available in the market. Don’t do Over trade on your account.
Forex Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. you always need to work hard with continuous practices to understand the language and behaviour of the market. As a forex signals provider with 20+ years market trading experience, we are here to help you for taking the trades at best setup.
Don’t trade all time, trade forex only at best trade setup. Get more best trade setup from our Forex specialist team. Join free.